May 24, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Mahogany • Mahogany Back/Sides
SKU: LESPAULJR .... WMC:$13,490.00
As the competition to develop and market affordable and professionally built solid body electric guitars was heating up in the mid-1950s, Gibson branched out into new directions that would eventually yield a wide variety of new and innovative Gibson products at various price points. Among those new products was the Les Paul Junior single cutaway model, which quickly became Gibson’s best-selling model and the instrument of choice for such legends as Leslie West, Steve Marriott, Keith Richards, Mick Ralphs, Mick Jones and Paul Westerberg.
* 1-piece, solid mahogany backs. Not book-matched or weight-relieved
* Historically accurate neck tenon for superior sustain
* Bumblebee capacitors (where applicable), and correct routing
* Historically accurate reproductions of original PAF humbuckers
* Tortoise dot markers on the side of the neck
* ABR-1 bridge and lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
* Holly headstock veneer
* Period-correct stain and filler
* 100% nitro-cellulose lacquer finishes