May 21, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel SOLD
Alder Top • Birds Eye Maple Neck wood • Ebony Fingerboard
This one-of-a-kind masterpiece from builder Bill Asher is an exceptional example of form and function. Bill's unique design sensibility brings forth an instrument steeped in rich tone and inspirational playability.
• style: lap steel
• scale length: 25 inches
• neck & body: neck through body construction, solid mahogany
• pickups: two humbuckers
• pickup switching: three-way toggle
• controls: master volume and master tone
• string spacing: nut: 1 7/8 “, bridge: 2 1/4”
• fret board: rosewood
• bridge: Asher Hipshot custom bridge
• nut: Micarta
• finish: tobacco burst, cherry burst, and other colors
• case: comes with gig bag (custom hardshell available, $183)
• fret lines: 22
• strings: Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steel Strings