May 23, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
Spruce Top • Mahogany Back/Sides
SKU: VAMD02 WMC:$339.00
The all-new Mini Dreadnought is a revolution for students and anyone who wants an easy-play Dreadnought guitar. The slightly smaller (15/16 size) body size makes it light and comfortable to hold, and the 24.5" scale length makes it easy to play complex chords on its full-size neck. Made from the toughest engineered tonewoods, this guitar is rugged and durable, yet gives up nothing to the legendary Dreadnought sound.
This guitar includes the new Transit Bag carry case that has a zippered pocket for a laptop computer, music books, and your other musical needs. Slim, lightweight, rugged and affordable, this is a take-anywhere guitar that will please beginners to experts.
• Transit Series
• 15/16 Size Dreadnought Body Shape
• Spruce Top w/ X-brace
• Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
• Single-ply top and back binding
• Mahogany Back and Sides
• Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Heel Cap
• Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
• Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
• Compensated Saddle
• Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
• Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
• Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
• 24.75” Scale Length
• Traditional 1 11/16” Nut width
• Chrome plated die-cast tuners
• Protective High-Gloss finish.
• Phosphor Bronze strings.
• Includes Carrying Case
• Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA