May 23, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
Epiphone Royal Masterbilt . . . . (Certified Pre-Owned) SOLD
Solid Spruce • Curly Mahogany Back/Sides
SKU: EPIPROYALMASTER WMC:$2,575.00
Introduced in 1931, the Royal is one of the rarest and shortest lived Epiphone models, discontinued from the catalog by 1934. This rare bird shows the classic design features of the earliest Epiphones, including segmented 3 piece f-holes, Masterbilt headstock, 1 3/4" nut and 9" fingerboard radius. The guitar is in remarkable condition, with all its original binding in perfect shape and still has the original sunburst finish.
• Body size:
-Lower Bout: 15 1/2"
-Scale Length: 25.4"
-Nut Width: 1 3/4"• Original Sunburst Finish,
• Handcarved bookmatched solid spruce top
• Mahogany neck with maple centerstripe
• Mahogany back and sides
• Brazilian rosewood fingerboard,
• Mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard inlays
• Masterbilt script peghead inlay in gold leaf.
• Original bakelite pickguard
• Original nickel trapeze tailpiece
• 30's vintage nickel Grover Sta-Tite tuners and rosewood adjustable bridge.