May 19, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
Spruce • Solid Rosewood Back/Sides
SKU: CCFL3A List:$3,400.00.... WMC:$2,615.00
This is the "Fat Lady" model number FL3A. Australian-made, Satin finish dreadnought. Solid Rosewood back and sides. Solid Bunya top. Queensland Maple neck. Ebony fingerboard and bridge. Very ornate Abalone Paua inlaid face edge, rosette and fingerboard. All timber binding. Distinctive "pointy" scratchplate. Decorative gold Grover tuners. 20 frets. Gold strap buttons. Patented "FaceBrace" preamp with built-in backlight for stage use, plus undersaddle, soundboard and backboard sensors. Onboard EQ controls: volume, mid-range, bass, treble & slider to choose level of mix between saddle and soundboard sensors. Plastic bridgepins. Hard plastic case is included.
• All solid timber dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
• Natural finish Neck- Old Maple
• Solid “AAA” grade spruce top or Bunya
• Old Maple, blackwood or Indian Rosewood back and sides
• Inlaid face edge and rosette inlays. All timber binding.
• Abalone inlays (fingerboard, face edge & rosette)
• Fingerboard and bridge - ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
• Grover Gold machine heads
• Tusq nut
• FaceBrace® Sensor. The Face Brace Sensor is the first pickup that captures vital sounds and tones created by the face of the guitar. The sensor runs across a large section of the face resulting in a truly live signal that has to be heard to be believed. The FL3 also comprises a back sensor.