May 20, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
SHENANDOAH COMPAK 300
SKU: STM600… LIST $1,099.00… WMC: $829.00
Based upon our lightweight, compact, Class D amplifier technology this series of acoustic amps delivers warm, rich tone and phenomenal output in surprisingly compact cabinets. Each model produces 175 watts as a combo and 300 watts with an extension 8 ohm cabinet. The Shenandoah Compak 300 combos offer attractive, creative, lightweight cabinet designs and our unique removable amplifier chassis feature. This allows the player to extract the amp and use it for larger venues, transporting it in the pocket of a guitar gig bag. The Shenandoah Compak 300 amplifier offers 2 preamp channels with identical EQ networks, XLR and ¼” inputs, phase switch, studio quality DSP and output LED peak indicators. The rear panel offers 3 XLR Direct Out options, effects loop, aux input, headphone jack and 2 speaker outputs. The amplifier utilizes a universal power supply so that the Shenandoah Compak 300 can be used with any voltage around the world without modification.
• 175W / 300W Output
• Lightweight Class D Power Amp Technology
• 2 Channel Preamp Design w/XLR and ¼” Inputs
• All Channel Inputs Mix Together
• Active 3 Band EQ with Sweepable Midrange
• Studio Quality DSP w/15 Preset Programs
• Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
• 3 Separate Direct Outputs• Auxiliary Input
• Headphone Jack
• Comfortable Leather Strap Handle
• Lightweight Plywood Construction
• Protective Metal Speaker Grille.
• Extension Speaker Jack
• Bottom-mounted Tilt Foot