May 18, 2013
10 am-6 pm
1627 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Come and Play!
Like Us On
BandmasterSKU: BANDMASTER WMC:$1,550.00
Fender introduced the Band-Master in 1953 as part of its heralded tweed-covered amp line. The amp’s allure could be found in its circuit design, which allowed the tubes to respond over a wide frequency range, resulting in raw, yet sweet and versatile, tones. Country players in particular loved the early Band-Master’s punchy and even attack. In 1964, the Band-Master received a blackface update, which included a redesigned circuit. Many blues artists count this incarnation of the Band-Master among their favorite amps for its ability to become exceedingly raucous, nasty and percussive when overdriven. And unlike blackface amps like the Deluxe Reverb and Super Reverb, the Band-Master had a pronounced and cutting midrange.
Controls: Black forward facing w/ white labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 - 10
* Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass - Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Bass, Speed, Intensity - Pilot Lamp
* Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack
* Dimensions: Head: 8'' x 24'' x 9'' Cabinet (63-67): 21'' x 32'' x 11½'', (67) 29½'' x 40'' x 11½''
* Hardware: Head: Chrome Corners, Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8'', Side Bar Clips
* Handle: Black strap handle
* Feet: Glides
* Corners: Chrome Corners with LipWeight: 49.5 lbs.
* Size: 2 x 12''
* Impedance: 4 ohms
* Model: Jensen C12N or Oxford 12T6(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)